7th International Bet Debora Conference of European Jewish Women, Activists, Academics and Rabbis
Engendering Jewish Politics – Redefining the Role of Women
April 16th – 19th, 2015
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (near London)
- What does engendering Judaism and Jewish politics mean today?
- Political women and women’s politics in Jewish sources
- Gender and Jewish education in the age of migration
- Gender inclusive liturgy
- Politics of fertility
- Jewish politics of marginalization and inclusion
- Moving political action beyond the Jewish world
- Gender balance in Jewish politics
- Inclusion of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex and questioning Jews
- Responses to different forms of religious fundamentalism
- Jewish or women’s activism?
- Representation of women in Jewish culture
Registration will start soon!