- Stella Klein-Löw (1904-1986) – Jewish and a Socialist
- Käthe Leichter (1895-1942) – Autrian trade-unionist
- Alice Shalvi: Scholar, Feminist, Educator and Peace Activist
- Lilli Marx (1921-2004) revived in 1953 with her fellow campeigners the Jewish Women’s Assocation, which was founded in 1904 and forcibly disbanded in 1938.
- Haviva Reik (1914-1944) – Slovak resistant fighter
Rabbi Sylvia Rothschild:
Women in Judaism
- Why do Jewish women still need to demand equality?
- Four is better than one – on none!
- Is it men?
- Why is the agunah problem still unresolved?
Dominique Tomasov Blinder