9th International Bet Debora Conference “Jewish Woman Being Present, Bringing Change”, 13 – 15 September 2019 Belgrade, Serbia
Thank you for your interest in the 9th Bet Debora conference organized by the NGO Haver Srbija (Belgrade, Serbia) and Bet Debora (Berlin, Germany).
Conference venues: Hotel Palace, Toplicin Venac 23, Belgrade, Jewish Community of Belgrade, Kralja Petra 71a and Sukat Shalom Synagogue, Marsala Birjuzova 19, Belgrade
The Conference starts on Friday morning. An additional Jewish tour and informal gathering will be organized for participants who arrive on Thursday.
The conference participation fee includes: program, conference materials, meals (3x lunch&non-alcoholic beverage, dinner&bevarage, Shabbat Festive dinner&bevarage, 5x coffee breaks)
- international participants:100 EUR
- Eastern Europe participants: 80 EUR
- Former Yugoslavia participants: 40 EUR
- day ticket including meals for international participants is 40 EUR per day
- day ticket including meals for Serbian participants is 25 EUR per day
- day ticket excluding meals for all participants is 20 EUR per day
Conference Accommodation costs:
Hotel Palace, Belgrade
Single room + breakfast (20 rooms, first booked first served): 95
EUR for 2 nights
Double room + breakfast: 65 EUR for 2 nights
Personal information gathered by this registration form will solely be used for the purpose of Bet Debora registration procedure. All the information gathered on this form will not be distributed and will not be used in public.